Voting

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Blessings


The last year has certainly flown by. It has been a very busy year with family, friends, sports, and school.
Zach is currently working at Fleet-lite. He is completing several classes at the SLCC. He is anxiously awaiting the Poinsettia Bowl. Zach and his cousin Jake will be leaving for a road trip and cheering on the Utes. Go Utes!!!
Justin is playing junior jazz again. He finished football and has truly become a football fanatic. It was a fun fall watching him learn the game and working hard every night at practice. He is currently in the 3rd grade. He recently brought home a snake for Christmas break from school.
Charly is still very active and keeps all of us on our toes. She loves Kindergarten and is learning how to read. It is so amazing to watch her mind begin to understand new words. She never stops moving except when she is asleep. Watching her makes me very tired.
Randy is still working at Fleet-lite and we won't say anything more about that.
I have taken several classes at the University of Phoenix but am taking a break due to my mom's recent surgery. We are so grateful that mom is doing well and expect her to make a full recovery.
This year at this time, I am so grateful for my family. Although we fight at times and definitely do not always see eye to eye on most things, I am truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful family. My wish for everyone at this time, is for everyone to have a Merry Christmas and enjoy all the time that they can spend with their loved ones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally updated your blog! I'm also glad to hear your family is doing so well! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete