Voting

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Learning

I'm not very good at this blogging thing. I hope this is the right spot to let everyone know what is new in our life.

Charly has completed preschool. It was amazing at their graduation to watch how grown up she was. She said please and thank you. She even was able to sit still through the 30 minute program. It was unbelievable. She is now totally bored and anxious to begin kindergarten.

Justin has approx 6 weeks left of 2nd grade. He states he hates school but has really become an excellent reader this year. Math is his favorite subject. He is finishing baseball and unfortunately is not sure if he is going to play next year. I love baseball. He is anxiously awaiting football this fall.

Zach is just being Zach. He has finished this semester at SLCC. He is still without a girlfriend and it is driving him crazy. He is currently in Sun Valley with his dad for a fun weekend of golfing. I hope he is having a great time.

Randy has finished his first month as a salesman at Fleet-lite. I'm not sure how much he is really enjoying his job. Our house rules are not to discuss Fleet-lite. I appreciate the opportunity my father has given him.

Work remains busy. I have decided to go back to school for a bachelors degree in nursing. This will allow me to obtain my WOCN certification that is very important to me. I already feel stretched thin but hopefully this will only be short lived.

4 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy. That is exciting you are going back to school. That will be alot of work, but totally worth it. I WISH I would have gone back before we started our family, now I don't even know if I will go back to work, let alone school! Good luck. I will stop by again when I have the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy and family-
    It sounds like y'all are super busy like the rest of us. We are all ready for summer, only 2 weeks left of school- whoo hoo!! I think that you going back to get your bachelors degree is awesome!! We should be up there sometime in July, and hopefully Rich will be able to come up again- we'll have to see if his new position at work will allow him to take some time off....I hope so!!
    It is good to read your blog and see what y'all have been up to- we really enjoy receiving your comments on our blog- at least through our blogs we can keep in touch a little better.
    We hope you are doing well, we love and miss all of you and we look forward to seeing you this summer- until then, we'll keep bloggin'
    =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, amazing you finally blogged!! We'll encourge you to keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to here you are going back to school. You are so smart so I know you will do great. The pics of your family are so cute. Keep blogging so I can live vicariously through you. Ther is just not that much going on in Logan

    ReplyDelete